To learn about how partnering with Spectrum Center can help your district, contact your local Spectrum campus to discuss the needs of your student population, and schedule a site tour with us.
The program is fabulous, the instructional team in the classroom where we have placed a student effectively follows behavior strategies and it is wonderful to observe!
I work with many different schools in many different districts across the Bay Area on a weekly basis. The Spectrum Peninsula team is extremely dedicated and focused on students and families, it is more than a school, it is a caring community that you feel a part of when you walk through the door. I really enjoy working with such a talented team of providers.
- Contact Spectrum to review student needs and/or share IEP and psych report.
- Conduct site tour at Spectrum.
- Discuss Spectrum as a placement option with family/guardian.
- Hold IEP meeting with district, family, spectrum to change placement.
- Ensure there is a fully executed master contract for the current academic year.
- Agree upon potential start date.
Start a conversation
"*" indicates required fields