Spectrum believes that all students can succeed academically, behaviorally and socially. The ultimate goal is to facilitate students’ successful transition back into public schools or into adult life after high school completion. Spectrum engages students in functional age-appropriate activities, uses positive reinforcement and interventions for social skills development, and develops an individual transition plan for all students.
Achieving the Mission
To fulfill our mission and serve students with special needs, behavioral challenges and differing abilities, we operate state-certified non-public schools and provide integrated Collaborative Programs to public schools.
We achieve our mission by:
- providing quality programming
- focusing on the individual child
- partnering with families, districts and the community
- developing outreach initiatives for continuing education and community support
- conducting research
- hiring qualified professionals